The trio- as they were sometimes referred to, were relaxing on the fresh, green grass of the school’s grounds, the breeze of spring air gushed past them as the two boys laid stretched out, whilst the girl remained in an upright position, her legs crossed as she studied one of her Care of Mystical Creature module books.
"I’m tellin’ ya, John, you’ve gotta put your name in the cup!" Said Thomas, as he arched himself upwards using his elbows.
"No! No, John you are not doing it." Called out Jane, shaking her head quite violently in disapproval of the idea and slamming her book down. "Jonathan Smith, you are not- I repeat, you are NOT putting your name down for the Triwizard championships, I absolutely forbid it!"
John, a little taken back by Jane’s sudden outburst over the subject, sat up rather quickly, his eyes opened widely and he glanced to Thomas before back to Jane. “Alright… Calm down, Janey, I didn’t even say I was…” He quickly gave Thomas a small wink after he answered and lay back down before Jane could even say a thing.
Jane rolled her eyes, slightly irritated by his reply, she didn’t believe a single word of it, but as she turned back to her book, the sight of mismatched striped stockings stood before her, followed by a pair of dolly-shoes and a rather stylish pair of pumps. The stockings, belonged to young Alice Liddell, a Hufflepuff, in Wendy’s year, who always seemed well… Rather different to everybody else. Unfortunately for this occasion, Alice was in a flood of tears as Wendy cradled her against her own self, stroking her back for comfort. A girl, none of the three had seen before, with long blonde locks and a blue Beauxbatons uniform, seemed to be the one who drew the short straw to speak. “Oh, um, bonjour! Our friend ‘ere, she seems to ‘ave lost her shoes—”
"Somebody stole them!" Wendy exclaimed as Alice still wailed into her shoulder.
"Oh- Oui, people are not too kind to ma amie. Tres bien, zese charming gentleman must be willing to ‘elp zen, no?" Marie turned her focus to the two male specimens, working her quarter-veela charm through her smile. Jane looked up from her book once again, and noticed the two boys sitting there in awe over this French floozy. She nudged John quite harshly in the side, snapping him out of the somewhat trance-like state he was in.
"Oh, you must be Marie! Yes, Alice has told us about you, we were just unsure whether or not you were—"
"Real." John interrupted, now lying on his stomach as he admissibly flicked through the pages of Jane’s book.
Jane, snatched her book back off of him and turned back to Marie. “You see, Alice does have a habit of telling us about friends who are not… Really here, lets say. But it is great to finally meet you! How are you finding Hogwarts and England so far?” Jane realised none of that was actually relevant right now and stood. “Oh Alice, of course we will help you look for your shoes! It wasn’t one of the Triton’s again, was it?” Jane bent down to pick up her bag and book under one arm. She …”tapped” John with the point of her boot so he would also stand up.
"Yeah, we’ll help look for Ali’s shoes, right Tommy?…. Uh, Thomas?" He wasn’t answering, and when John turned to him, he noticed he was still in infatuation of the Beauxbaton girl, who had noticed, and was standing there with a slight peeved expression. John, took the hat off of his head and placed it on his own, in a hope Thomas would stop freaking the poor girl out. Thomas looked round vigorously, trying to figure out who or what just stole his hat, it wasn’t until he looked up and saw John smirking that he realised. "Huh?— Oh… right! Yeah, lets help Alice find her dress!"
"Um, shoes, Monsieur." Marie rolled her eyes and Wendy giggled. "Thank you! See, Alice? I told you they would help."
the action of killing a king.”
a quasi-motivational playlist for assassins and king killers.
there’s red running all over your fingers, running into the grooves of your skin. beneath you, a man struggles to take his last breath. the crown spills off his head and lands on the ground with a heavy clang. his final moments are over in a heartbeat. in the end, we are all equal in death.
i. the hand that feeds | nine inch nails || ii. seven nation army remix | the glitch mob remix || iii. light ‘em up | fall out boy || iv. battle for the sun | placebo || v. heads will roll | yeah yeah yeahs || vi. i come with knives | IAMX || vii. burn it down | awolnation || viii. switchblade smile | kasabian || ix. ares | bloc party || x. the bitter end | placebo
here at 8tracks [x]
I do repent. But heaven hath pleased it so,To punish me with this and this with me,That I must be their scourge and minister.I will bestow him and will answer wellThe death I gave him.
Imagine Dragons Drabble Prompt List: Leave a song title in my ask box and I will write a drabble based on that song.
[Note: song titles link to YouTube uploads and all lyrics are available at A-Z Lyrics]
- I Need a Minute: character fails to complete a task (up to prompter) and participates in self-destructive behavior as fallout
- Uptight: character tries to give advice to someone and has to watch as the listener doesn’t heed the advice
- Cover Up: character runs away for one carefree day, but at the back of their mind, knows they’ll regret this
- Curse: character expresses dreams about leaving their current situation for a better life
- Drive: character crumples under the pressure of life and finally asks for some help to get away
- All Eyes: character watches someone they love walk into a situation that character thinks will crush them
- I Don’t Mind: character gets the chance to say “I told you so” to someone but chooses to be humble instead
- Hear Me: character tells another that they love them but feel like it’s unrequited
- Selene: character confronts another for being used as a crutch too often
- Emma: character professes love and the will to fight to keep another character in a relationship
- It’s Time: character hits a massive depression or down in life and struggles to stay the same person as they pick themselves back up
- Amsterdam: character feels like they’ve let down everyone close to them and wonders if those people will fail, too
- Tokyo: character wonders about love and searches for someone who excites them
- The River: character begs someone to not give up on them and they’ll do the same in-turn
- Leave Me: character fights with another and pushes them away, saying that they give up on the relationship
- Pantomime: character has to deal with a relationship with a clingy but prickly person and character threatens to leave
- Look How Far We’ve Come: character feels overwhelmed, but wants to take another step in life and reflects on everything that’s happened so far
- America: character has a sudden feeling of fighting for a cause (e.g. patriotism)
- Radioactive: character battles something to be victorious, but at a certain cost
- Demons: character wants to help another but doesn’t feel good or strong enough to actually help
- On Top of The World: character finally has a good day and tries to cheer up others
- Round and Round: character stops evading a situation or issue and commits to working it out, even if it means going in circles
- My Fault: character feels out of place and wonders if it’s their own doing
- Tiptoe: character makes plans to overtake something in their life by being secretive and possibly, deceitful
- Every Night: character doesn’t like who they are and tries to change but promises they will always come back to their loved one(s)
- Bleeding Out: character clings to someone and says they will do anything to keep the person in their life
- Underdog: character insists they never have a good day, yet continues on the same path
- Nothing Left to Say: character’s life is bleak in their eyes and for a moment, they give up
- Rocks: character feels lost and doesn’t know what to do next
- Working Man: character is exhausted and begs someone for real, physical help that goes beyond words
- Fallen: character has given up on something and insists that others should, too
- Cha-Ching (Till We Grow Older): character and their lover live separate lives, but insists that one day, they will come together
- Clouds: character is trying to keep a relationship together and is waiting for a reason to not give up, but nothing ever seems to work out
- Darkness: character tries and begs another to not give up on something important (e.g. life, love)
- Destination: character reminisces about better days in their life and wonders if they will come again
- Lay Me Down: character realizes how much they’ve changed yet parts of them are still the same and that helps them sleep at night
- Lost Cause: character has had a fight with someone and thinks they’re not worth the other person’s trouble
- Monster: character has a secret about themselves that they want to reveal, but they’re afraid that person will treat them differently afterward
- Ready! Aim! Fire!: character realizes their relationship or situation is a losing battle, but continues to fight anyway
the rock my life was built on.
Megara as a Flapper in the 1920’s."I’m a big tough girl, I buckle my own mary-jane’s and everything."
as much as they love their boys, they love spending time with just the three of them too. a voice chatters as it brings a vivid tale to life, a pair of hands lazily weave stems into a daisy chain, and another is busily immortalising the image of a young hedgehog going about its way in pencil and paper.
they’ll be best friends forever if they can help it. x.
i. rill rill sleigh bells | ii. obsessions marina & the diamonds | iii. someday tegan & sara | iv. ageless beauty stars | v. skeletons yeah yeah yeahs | vi. we turn it up oh land | vii. gimme sympathy metric | viii. sun feet eisley | ix. daddy’s car the cardigans| x. maps (acoustic ver.) yeah yeah yeahs
1) Give me a character.
2) Give me an AU setting.
3) I will write you a three-sentence fic.
Gossip Girl AUGossip Girl here, your one and only source into the scandalous lives of Disney’s elite. This just in, it seems both A and Little M have their eyes on the same boy, Berlioz Bonfamille. Who knew B would become so relevant? It’s beginning to look like the ultimate insider has lost the spotlight, and who’d of thought it would be to her younger brother. Watch out Marie, only one can hold the crown.Spotted: My oh my, looks like Golden Boy has his eyes on the new girl on the scene, Charlotte La Bouff. Careful S, an old flame shines bright in the distance, with the news spreading fast, this fire can only leave a burn.… And Lady M’s new boy’s name is— oh, who cares, but with both him and A head over heels in lust, where does that leave Darling?Who am I? That’s one secret I’ll never tell. You know you love me.Xoxo, Gossip Girl.